Mary T. Campbell, Firm Overview
The law firm of Mary T. Campbell was established in Aiken, South Carolina in 2004. Mary T. Campbell firm serves residents of Aiken County and the CSRA in the areas of real estate, family law, simple wills, name change, and consumer law.
About Mary T. Campbell
Mary T. Campbell has been an Aiken resident for the past twenty years. She graduated from USC-Aiken in 1998 with a B.A degree in literature, where she served president of the non-traditional Students-USC-Aiken. Mary earned her juris doctorate from the University of Wyoming College of Law in 2001.
Mary is currently one of the delegates serving the Aiken County Bar with the SC Bar House of Delegates.
Mary also participated in Making Homes Affordable Program in SC assisting homeowners with lenders in modification of mortgages.
Mary T. Campbell Law Admissions:
- South Carolina Bar, 2004
- U.S. District Court, District of South Carolina, 2004
- JD, University of Wyoming College of Law, Laramie, Wyoming, 2001
- BA, University of South Carolina - Aiken, Aiken, SC, 1998, Literature
Associations / Activities
- Member, Small Firm/Solo Practice of the SC Bar Section
- Agent affiliate, Stewart Title Guaranty
- Delta Theta Phi Law Fraternity (Previous)
- South Carolina Bar Ethics Committee (Previous)
- South Carolina Unlawful Practice of Law committee (Previous)
- Member of the American Bar Association, (Previous)
- 2011 Member of the National Association of Professional Woman
- University of South Carolina College of Law, Dean's list, visiting student, Spring 2001
- Serves on Board of Directors for a Condo Hotel Association
- Chairman for Associatons ADA Committee
- Family Law
- Guardian ad Litem
- Real Estate
- Name Change
- Consumer rights
Monday - Thursday
9:00am - 5:00pm
9:00am - 5:00pm (Winter)
9:00am - 1:00pm (Summer)
Extended hours by appointment
Disclaimer: The information contained in this web site should not be considered legal advice. Visitors have not formed an attorney-client relationship with this firm. Information may not be kept confidential. In addition, any information submitted by visitors may not prevent this law firm from representing an adverse party. Any information containing time-sensitiv e or confidential information should not be sent. For informational purposes only regarding legal issues in South Carolina and not intended to convey detailed legal advice on specific issues. Mary T. Campbell is licensed to practice law in the State of South Carolina.